Chairman Mao the Burmese Cat

Ridiculously handsome, of superior intelligence, and capable of stalking and killing the most fearsome moths in the world, I shall blog my incredibly interesting adventures from all over my Melbourne townhouse, just for you. I'm into reciprocal grooming, so link me and I'll link you back.

Friday, December 30, 2005

The Chairman has a message for you

I like salmon.

It is hot.

I am upsets. If you are a primate visitor, and if, like my primates, you intends to abandon your ridiculously beautiful feline this weekend in order to drink cheap canned urine with other primates, then for 2006 I hope you develop an incurable scaley rash on your genitals.

Otherwise, Happy Unears!

Next year, you must resolves to love me. Also you must bring me salmon. Also Fluffy's cat found his human again, which is a goodness.

And there is MoggBlogging next Friday in Melbournes. I will send 'master' along to receive any gifts of salmon (I likes salmon!).

Enough, leave me, I must spread myself out across the simians' bed and hog their fan action.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:49 am, Blogger Chai said…

    I was about to remark on how handsome you *choo* look but I noticed it's a pic of a lion. Why not a pic of yourself, little *choo* cutie *choo* kitty kat. *sniffle* *scratches cat behind the ear* And thanks for the new year greetings. *sniff*

     
  • At 5:22 pm, Blogger Quirkie said…

    Good afternoon, Chairman. I thought you may be interested in this: http://www.mellifluous.org/TJ/archives/001094.html

    Sorry to not hyperlink it. I know not how (I know, Chai, but I still don't get it). But it concerns a feline in a rather undignified position.

     
  • At 7:24 pm, Blogger Jeremy said…

    See you there!

     
  • At 8:28 pm, Blogger Brownie said…

    who he hissing at? never mentions Felines.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home