Chairman Mao the Burmese Cat

Ridiculously handsome, of superior intelligence, and capable of stalking and killing the most fearsome moths in the world, I shall blog my incredibly interesting adventures from all over my Melbourne townhouse, just for you. I'm into reciprocal grooming, so link me and I'll link you back.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I am busyness now I can't blog sorry

I havest a friend!

She is sweets. Soooo sweets.

Her name is Minh, and, and, she's likest me in that 'cause she is a cat, and, and, also it is conceivable that we havest the same dad 'cause she came from the same breeder as me and, and, she is half burmese and half persian!

And also she is sweets! She plays and runs around and stuff.

And I lickst her bum and other bits and she's like, she's like cat! It is good, and it is grouse.

I have forgivens baldy and longhair. I have also changeds, becomes distractmuss. I haves to play with her! If I am blogging I hast to let her blog too and she is not a good typister so instead I think actually we are going to play with other stuff.

I do loves you all, please knows it, and you can always, ALWAYS, bring me salmon, by dropping in on Baldy my simian's Blog and seeing if I have posteds or if he has posteds about me. I know he will from time to time.

But for now, I must says goodbye, adieu, adios, and stuffs. I will misses you all!

Hairy tis, a whiskery kiss for alls of you ..... xxx

7 Comments:

  • At 12:34 pm, Blogger MrHarryBarry said…

    We must have a bloke to bloke chat about this new tail on the block.

    BTW - Don't think Darebin Council likes us roaming around. Not that I ever did much...

     
  • At 2:04 pm, Blogger Brownie said…

    oh dear,Poor Minh, yet another female rolling over for a guy who has been vile to her. You had better be sharin de saumon fume Mao Mao Le Mew.

     
  • At 9:29 pm, Blogger The Daily Magnet said…

    Oh Chairman - it's been a privilege having your immensenessness grace my comments and keeping me entertained. I do hope you enjoy playing with Minh & that she returns the bum-licking favour for you and that you will come back to comment from time to time.

     
  • At 11:42 am, Blogger Le Driver said…

    Cheers Mao, it was fun.

     
  • At 5:07 pm, Blogger snorri the goblin said…

    You are being watched...

     
  • At 11:18 am, Blogger Rubydot said…

    Ooooooh. Mao's got a girlfriend. Are you going to have babies???!!??

     
  • At 2:04 pm, Blogger Mao the Burmese Cat said…

    Is not what I can do, because it is that she is my half sister, and also because it is that my balls are now little empty sax...

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home