Chairman Mao the Burmese Cat

Ridiculously handsome, of superior intelligence, and capable of stalking and killing the most fearsome moths in the world, I shall blog my incredibly interesting adventures from all over my Melbourne townhouse, just for you. I'm into reciprocal grooming, so link me and I'll link you back.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

People Likes Us! Perhaps too much...?

Today I plays with my toy that's plastic and round and has a bird inside it that I can slapst and slapst and it goes one way then the other way then the first way and so on. It is goodly. I gots it from another cat, for Catsmass.

People are says they likest me. This of course is because I am ridiculously good looking and intelligent, and because simians is easily impresseds.

Still, of course, yam happy.

See here at comment 29, random lovings.

And here, the well-named Pats would appear to have an interest in some intra-species lovings..
I have a little canoe I take up the Nepean and was wondering if you would like to come along. There would be lots of fun and games and of course salmon. I could hide it and you would find it. I also have a little sailors outfit you could wear. Doesn't it sound like fun?
Noo, it is not what we likes to fun. And don't be tryings to scratch our bottoms.

You- simian, Mao - feline. Jiggy-jiggy no-no!

But you can bring salmon to me at MoggBlogging.

11 Comments:

  • At 1:46 pm, Blogger Pavlov's Cat said…

    I got a Catmass toy from another cat also for Catmass. Mine is a round wire kind of cage thingy with a black mouse inside it with big buggy eyes whose long tail sticks out so when the ball rolls along the floor the tail goes all whizzy in the other direction. The tail has sparkly stuff in it also. You are a brilliant feline so I'm sure can picture this from my description. Maybe we could swap when we get bored.

    But the best toys are all thing sill.. syl ... cill ... cigarette-shaped that belong to the simians: lip balm sticks, felt-tip pens (the $3.50 ones of course), tampons and so on. You can bat them under the sofa where they will lie for YEARS while the simians run around saying things like Where is my Clinique lippy you fiend. It is very satisfying.

     
  • At 2:49 pm, Blogger TimT said…

    Surely you cats would prefer to play with real live birds and mice instead of plastic ones?

    It's very inconsiderate of your simians not to get these for you.

     
  • At 5:02 pm, Blogger Mao the Burmese Cat said…

    Agreed.

    Although tmust be saids that I'm well attended to with a steady supply of fearsome, testing flies.

    I brutally hunts, beats and , sometimes, eats them!

    Also I bravely stand only just inside the door and make noises at birds. Sometimes this scares them a little...

     
  • At 6:02 pm, Blogger Brownie said…

    I liked Comment 29, but Comment 13 was better.

     
  • At 6:05 pm, Anonymous A Dog said…

    Woof! Woof woof woof woof woof woof woof!!!!

     
  • At 7:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're nuts.

     
  • At 9:13 pm, Blogger Mao the Burmese Cat said…

    Whats nuts? I haves only a wee sack now...

    Anyways, you ist the one talking to a cat.

     
  • At 2:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Correction: We're both nuts.

     
  • At 5:07 pm, Blogger MrHarryBarry said…

    Look at my tummy! I am very happy!

     
  • At 6:34 pm, Blogger Le Driver said…

    Just a note to ask if you liked my reciprocal grooming. I thought it wasn't bad (for a simian, at least).

     
  • At 1:55 pm, Blogger Mao the Burmese Cat said…

    Of COURSE I lovest it, Le Drivils, and I have groomst you back, likewise for Will Type for Salmon.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home