Chairman Mao the Burmese Cat

Ridiculously handsome, of superior intelligence, and capable of stalking and killing the most fearsome moths in the world, I shall blog my incredibly interesting adventures from all over my Melbourne townhouse, just for you. I'm into reciprocal grooming, so link me and I'll link you back.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Good mornings

*slow eyelid bat*

Doest anyone still loves me?

...

ANYONE?

...

I waits for the walk. Its nices out there, the sky is blues and full of birds we can bravely see-offs. But while I waits, bring me salmons and tell me you loves me.

I yam a beautiful handsomest cat. I am now big muscables and lean. I can leaps over the fence and give dad a heart attacksmuss.

*evil cat smile*

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home